B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
• Total approved Intake is 100
• Courses offered for B.Ed: Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Political Science, History, Education, Geography, Physical Science, Life Science, Mathematics
• Medium of Instruction : Bengali
• Admission Criteria: The candidate should have a minimum marks of 50% in Graduation or Post Graduation and the age should not exceed 38.
D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education)
• Total Approved Intake is 100
• Courses offered for D.El.Ed: There is no specific subject and students have to study all the subjects including Music and Computers.
• Medium of Instruction: Bengali.
• Admission Criteria : The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in H.S and the age should not exceed 35.
Note: If you have any query regarding admission procedure contact us or fill the admission query form and submit.
Admission Query Form:
Contact detail for Admission:
Rajendra Academy for Teachers’ Education
Vill- Gopalpur, PS- Kanksa, Dist- Burdwan
West Bengal Durgapur- 713212
Phone : 0343-2538468
Mobile : 07797446666 / 07797552266
Email for admission query: email@example.com