A DREAM INSTITUTE FOR QUALITY EDUCATION AND BUILDING FUTURE CAREER IN TEACHERS’ TRAINING.
Rajendra Academy for Teachers’ Education is an initiative of Rajendranath Educational and Welfare Trust (REWT) established in the year 2009 for the establishment of quality educational institutions to deliver high standard teachers’ education demanding Excellencies in B.ED and D.El.Ed training education among aspiring teachers to build up their promising academic future.
The objective of RATE is to provide the facility of quality Teacher’s Training Education from Diploma & Bachelor’s level to Master’s level, presently RATE offers two years course of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and two years course of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). In last six years RATE has proved its name as an Institution of Excellent Education with an average of 90% of first division per year amongst many teacher’s training Colleges under Burdwan University.
Significant Achievements :
- RATE has been awarded NAAC (National Assessment & Accreditation Council) accreditation of Grade-B in 2016
- Students of Rajendra Academy for Teachers' Education are scoring brilliant result consistently from the start up & the scores are,
- In session 2010-11 1st division was awarded to 96 % student
- In session 2011-12 1st division was awarded to 97 % student
- In session 2012-13 1st division was awarded to 98 % student
- In session 2013-14 1st division was awarded to 100 % student & it was a remarkable result.
- In session 2014-15 the 100% trend was continued & 1st division was awarded to 100 % students again.
- In session 2015-17 1st division awarded to 100 % students in 1st SEMESTER also.